If you're planning to visit more than 3 wineries in Sonoma or Napa and have a group of 5 or more people with you, I would suggest hiring a limo to chauffeur you around the wineries. With all the wine you'll be consuming, it's better to be safe than sorry to be driving on the road intoxicated.
Most of the wineries within Sonoma allow you to bring snacks and picnic baskets to enjoy your wine with. I would suggest purchasing a bottle of wine at your favorite winery and sitting down at one of their picnic tables and just enjoy the company.
Below is a list of Limo companies that I've gathered with reasonable prices that will drive you and your group from San Francisco to Sonoma or Napa:
Beau Wine Tours
(800)387-2328
Stretch Limousine
Up to 6 passengers
$70/hr. (min 3 hr rental plus $30-50 for gas)
Stretch Limousine
Up to 8 passengers
$80/hr.
Royal Class Limousine
(888)594-5466 (mention that you got the price from their website and you'll receive a special discount)
These limo tours are for Napa excursions only
Napa tour based on 6 hour tour and prices below do not include "out of pocket expenses":
6 people = $289
8 people = $339
10 people = $389
12 people = $489

1 comment:
I had visit your website which was really good and one thing would like to say that you have managed your blog so nicely.I read your story about Napa wine limo toursMust say that people will compel with your picture to visit the Wine limousine .
Napa wine limo tours | Sonoma Limousine Services |LIMOUSINE IN FAIRFIELD CA
Post a Comment